Wink 106 has teamed up with Coors light… for the “Most Refreshing Summer”!
We want you to win a BRAND NEW 2013 Sea Doo GTS Personal Water Craft!
Race across the water on one of the coolest machines for summer fun! All you have to do is get entered!
Join us at The Finale at The Tiki Bar August 10th starting at 7pm.
One lucky finalist will start the Sea Doo and WIN IT before the end of summer with Wink 106!!!
“Most Refreshing Summer!”
These are the rules governing the Most Refreshing Summer (“Contest”), aired on WNKI-FM, WPGI-FM, and WNGZ-FM. This Contest is operated by Backyard Broadcasting and its wholly owned subsidiary, Chemung County Radio, Inc., together the (“Company”) and its station, WINK 106, WNKI-FM WINGZ 1049, WNGZ-FM, THE BIG PIG WPGI-FM (“WNKI, WNGZ, WPGI”). These Rules were initially published on April 23rd, 2013, amended on 5/29/13
1. Contest runs beginning on or about Thursday May 30th and ends on Saturday, August 10, 2013. Prize awarded to be a 2013 Sea Doo Personal Watercraft, (personal water craft with trailer) at an estimated value of $12,000 with NO cash option, however, winner will have some obligations, which will include but not be limited to applicable taxes, state and local sales tax, license, insurance, inspection, dealer prep fees, tags may apply. Backyard Broadcasting is not aware of any further costs incurred to claim prize.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited. Rules will be aired on WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ during this contest. Contestants may participate in the Contest a maximum of one (1) time at each participating location that will be announced in advance. Any additional attempts by a contestant will automatically be void and any prize awarded to an ineligible contestant will be deemed null and void.
3. The Contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents of New York State and Pennsylvania, 21 or over with a valid photo state issued ID or drivers license. You must have a valid street address in the state of NY or PA (a P.O. Box address will not suffice). Employees, directors, officers, and agents of sponsor, sponsors, Company, WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ, and their parent companies, divisions, dealers, retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Contest, and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees of all media or mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the WNKI, WPGI, and WNGZ main studios are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents (including in-laws), brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse, including step-relatives. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian. Employees of alcoholic beverage retailers and distributors are also not eligible to enter to win.
4. Anytime you call the WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast. By participating, winners grant permission for their picture, voice and telephone call to be recorded, rebroadcast and posted on Backyard Broadcasting station websites and promotional and sales materials for use by the Stations. Winner hereby grants Company a perpetual worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free sub-license (through multiple tiers), right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote their picture and voice, in all media now known or hereinafter created.
5. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. Winner of the Contest will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the main studios of WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ located at 2205 College Ave., Elmira, NY 14901, prior to claiming prize. The winner will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form, from Backyard Broadcasting.
6. Backyard Broadcasting will arrange for the winner to claim their prize. The winner will be expected to claim prize at Ithaca Recreation Sport, Ithaca, NY between 8am - 5pm, Monday-Tuesday or Thursday-Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are the winner. Contestants must possess a valid NY or PA photo I.D.(acceptable to the Dealership), bearing the picture of the contestant and social security card (to verify their social security number) that will be presented to the Ithaca Recreation Sport Dealership and accepted before the prize is awarded. Prize will be forfeited if not claimed as outlined above.
7. Grand Prize is not transferable. One Grand Prize will be awarded, a 2013 Sea Doo GTS, Personal Watercraft with trailer. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
8. How to Play:
a. Contestants must enter by going to one of the “on air promoted” locations, completing a registration form, during the hours the radio stations are present or other hours are announced. A select number of “qualifiers” will be drawn at the end of each “on air promoted” location/ appearance. There will be approximately 20 locations designated as registration locations.
b. Starting On or about Thursday May 30th through Saturday August 10th, listen to WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ Sunday through Saturday. The “stations” will promote where the “next” location to enter will be. It is the interested party’s responsibility to find their own transportation to events to enter. There may be only one (1) “qualifier” per household and mailing address.
c. “Qualifiers” must be present at The Tiki Bar, Redding, NY, on Saturday August 10, 2013 to win, and must be checked in with contest personnel by 6pm to remain eligible. The Grand Prize winner will be selected as follows: There will be approximately 200 “qualifiers”. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Eligible “qualifiers” will be randomly selected and will draw a key chain with a 3 digit number on the back. If that 3 digit code unlocks the “digital safe”, the “qualifier” will become a “finalist”. All “qualifiers” that have been properly checked in, as stated above, will have a chance to “try their key code in the digital safe”. The “qualifiers” that did unlock the “digital safe” will become “finalists”. There will be up to 12 “finalists”. The “finalists” will then be selected in a random order using a double sided ticket system to select a key that could start the Sea Doo. The first “finalist” that starts the Sea Doo will be the winner and be awarded the grand prize of a 2013 Sea Doo Personal Watercraft.
9. There is only one (1) Grand Prize winner. “Qualifiers” must be present to win on the day of number entering and must be checked in by 6pm Saturday August 10, at the Tiki Bar. No substitution will be permitted.
10. Limitation on Liability: By entering, all entrants release the Company and WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. The Company and WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, including any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or errors of the U.S. Postal service. The Company and WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ are not responsible for cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company and WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Company and WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
11. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
12. Contest Disputes: WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ’s Management shall be the sole arbiters of the Contest and in the interpretation of Contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the Contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ. And reserves the right to change, alter, or modify these Rules or to stop the Contest at any time with or without written notice.
13. WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way. WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
14. In the event the winner is subject to or is the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ’s awarding the prize to the winner. WNKI, WPGI and WNGZ shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WNKI, WPGI or WNGZ shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
15. A copy of these Rules is also available during business hours, 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), at the studios, 2205 College Ave. Elmira, NY.