Submissions for The Wink 106 Cutest Kids Contest is now closed, but voting for the Cutest Kid Contest has begun and goes until January 29th at Noon! You can vote two ways…
- Once a day, by clicking on a child’s picture down below.
- Like a child’s picture at facebook.com/wink106
Prizes include $100 giftcards to Pookies Little Britches, Superclean Carpet Cleaners, and Music Depot!
Please read the Cutest Kid Contest Rules below before submitting your picture.
2021 Cutest Kid Contest Details and Official Rules
Find the best pic of your cute kid and get ready to upload it to wink106.com. We will start accepting submission on January 11th at 9am. Back by popular demand, we have created 3 new categories. The cutest baby up to 24 months. 2 years up to 4 year olds and 4 up to 6 year olds! It’s more than just babies it the Wink 106 Cutest kids! But there’s only room for 200 submissions per category, so get ready to enter fast.
- One entry per child, so choose your photo well!
- Upload a picture of your child in the correct category, based on their age at the time of upload. Babies must be between the ages of newborn to 24 months at the time of the contest. Toddlers must be between 25 months up to 48 months. Small tikes must be 4 up to 6 years of age at the time of the time of the contest. You must show proof of age if you win the contest.
- Photos must be submitted between January 11, 2021 at 9am through January 15, 2021 at Noon or until the maximum number of 200 entries per category has been reached.
- 7 Mountains Media has the power, in their sole discretion, to remove any participants from the contest for behavior we deem inappropriate.
- Photos must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of the child only. One photo per family will be allowed. Twins, Triplets, etc. must be submitted as one entry.
- By submitting a photo, you understand that 7 Mountains Media is not responsible for comments or negativity regarding the photo, posted to wink106.com and Wink 106 Social Media but we will monitor the contest to the best of our ability and remove all comments in our sole discretion that is deemed inappropriate, then block the user.
- Any abusive activity perpetrated by any contestant, their family, friends and or associates may in the sole discretion of 7 Mountains Media, be removed and disqualified from the contest.
- Voting begins on January 18, 2021 at 9am and will end January 29th, 2021 at Noon. Voting will be separated in 3 categories based on child’s age. Children entered in the contest are on a first come, first serve basis based on approval. If rules are broken or information isn’t submitted correctly, submission is automatically disqualified. You can vote in 2 online locations only.
- Vote once a day at wink106.com.
- Vote by liking a child’s picture at facebook.com/wink106.
- By submitting a photo, participants are agreeing abide by these rules and conditions
How the Contest will Work:
The parent/legal guardian will submit one picture through wink106.com of your child in the correct category based on child’s age. Category 1=0-24 months. Category 2=25 months-48 months. Category 3=49 months up to 6 years of age. You will NOT receive confirmation if your child is in the contest, please check our site on January 18th to see if your child’s picture has been accepted.
7 Mountains Media is not responsible for any technical error or malfunction. Photos must be submitted between January 11, 2021 at 9am through January 15, 2021 at Noon or until the maximum number of 200 entries per category has been reached. Only one child per family will be accepted. Fans can vote for their favorite photo from 1/18/21-1/29/21. Only one vote per day per IP address at wink106.com and one like per profile at facebook.com/wink106. You will have until 12pm on Friday, January 29th, 2021 to get your votes in. The photo with the most votes will be announced on Monday, February 1st, 2021 on the air at Wink 106 and wink106.com as well as the Wink 106 Social Media.
Tie breaker: In the event of a tie on votes, the prize will be split between the two entering parties.
Photos will be uploaded directly by the legal parent or guardian to wink106.com
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your Daytime Phone Number
- Child’s Name
- Child’s Birthdate
- January 11, 2021-January 15, 2021– Photo Submission period.
- January 18, 2021 9am-January 29, 2021 til Noon– Voting at wink106.com is conducted in 3 separate categories.
- Category 1=0-24 months.
- Category 2=25 months-48 months.
- Category 3=49 months up to 6 years of age.
- February 1st, 2021 – Winner will be announced on the air at Wink 106 and at wink106.com and Wink 106 social media.
Note: Your privacy is very important to us. When we post your baby’s photo, we will only use their first name to identify them.
Additional Note: Employees of 7 Mountains Media and their immediate families are not eligible for entry into this contest.
DESCRIPTION: The 7 Mountains Media Cutest Kid Contest (“Promotion”) begins at 09:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/11/2021 and ends at 12:00 PM on 1/29/2021.
Entrants will submit a photo of their child to the contest at wink106.com
SPONSOR: 7 Mountains Media, 2205 College Avenue, Elmira Heights, NY 14903.
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of New York and Pennsylvania, 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members of 7 Mountains Media (“Sponsor”),. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible.
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
LIMIT: ONE (1) CONTEST ENTRY PER PERSON. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first Entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received. In the event of a dispute, online Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No mechanical reproductions of entry forms permitted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods will void that participant’s Entries and that participant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor will not accept submissions from wireless domains, blacklist domains, or any email address Sponsor deems to be potentially harmful to the Website. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All baby images entered in the contest must feature a child, 6 years in age or younger. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any images not abiding the official rules.
WINNER SELECTION: For the contest, there will be only one winner. All winners will be determined by “votes” on the Wink 106 webpage in conjunction with the highest amount of likes on facebook.com/wink106. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry or votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud. In the event of a tie in number of votes, the top two entrants will split the prize. Vote tabulation will be conducted by the third party software “Aptivada” in conjunction the total numbers of “likes” from the Wink 106 facebook page. Potential contest winners will be contacted by the Administrator by telephone and email and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit/Release”) within seven days of receipt. If the prize notification is rejected, returned, or deemed undeliverable or the potential winner fails to execute and return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, that potential winner will be deemed ineligible and the prize will be forfeited or awarded to an alternate as solely determined by Sponsor. Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, that prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate.
GENERAL CONDITIONS / RELEASE: By participating, Entrants release Promotion Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize; and (b) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, but not limited to the prize quality or availability except for Sponsor and the limited warranty provided with the Prize. Neither Promotion Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR INSTANT WIN GAME, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at wink106.com. The Prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Administrator determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of New York.
- Entrants must hold all rights for visual content uploaded as image owner (parent/guardian) or by holding written consent provided to you by the owner (eg: a professional photographer).
- Any material created by or on behalf of 7 Mountains Media utilizing your submission material or any part thereof is and shall remain the property of 7 Mountains Media for clarity you retain ownership of your submission material. 7 Mountains Media and its approved and credible partners have the right to use a reference to the submission in connection with such content, if they choose to do so. This will normally be in the form of first name, age and place of residence. E.g. Tom, aged 14 months from Corning, and entry image. Each participant in the competition authorizes that his / her name and photograph be published on the site and social media platforms of 7 Mountains Media. By registering and entering (including voting in) the Cutest Kid Contest, you are consenting to the use of your information (including address, where collected, and e-mail) being used for future correspondence, by e-mail or post from 7 Mountains Media, and your information being passed to third parties for marketing purposes. We want the information you receive from us and third parties to be as relevant to you based on personal information you have given us.
ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from Entrants is subject to 7 Mountains Media, Elmira, NY.